martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Anecdote: Sometimes is better to desobey

When I was about 7 years old, I moved up to a house, where I’m living now. I remember moving up to this house was really exiting and I was extremely happy, because It‘s really big, and it has a beautiful garden. A few days after moving here I was playing volleyball in the garden with my new neighbour who was in his garden and we was passing the ball over the fence when suddenly the ball fell behind  a bag with wilted plants in it. I went to pick up the ball when amazingly I saw a snake. I started desperately to shout “a snake!” and my parents answered to me “keep an eye on it”. They thought I was confusing a cable from the work, which had fallen on the floor, with a snake, or that I was joking. The funniest thing is that I was looking at the snake as my parents told me, when my mother came to the garden and she saw it was real, she was very upset. Luckily it was a little snake that wasn’t s dangerous and all the kids came to my house to see it.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice blog, Marta. Good writing with variety of tenses and vocabulary. Good idea writing about that article. Final mark: 9.5

    ResponderEliminar